RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Please note we strongly advise you to check the sizing information on each item before purchase.
We hope that you are happy with everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, we will refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt of your order.
Please note that we check all items before shipping. Any items that have been clearly worn, have make-up marks, fake tan marks, have perfume or other scents are not eligible to be returned and will be sent back to you.
- Fill in the enclosed returns form. The ORDER NUMBER MUST BE COMPLETED or we will be unable to identify you and process the return.
- Please place your returned goods without removing any labels or tags in a sealed bag with the returns form filled in with the relevant information.
- Please note before making any purchase from this site that any refund can take up to 14 working days.
- Full refund will be given for the cost of the item, excluding postage & returns cost.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting, as any missing parcel is your responsibility.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. Once your return is received it will take up to 14 working days to refund your account you will receive an email stating your account has been credited.
When returning items, please send to:Madam Mayfair Returns 4 The Gardens Esher KT10 8QF
If in the unlikely event that your goods are damaged or faulty in any way, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the goods (email@example.com). We will aim to resolve this problem as soon as possible, but if a refund is required you must have your certificate of posting for your delivery charge to be refunded. All return postage costs from outside the UK must also be paid by the customer.
- Please include the returns slip you receive with your order, stating which item (s) you wish to exchange and what for on the invoice.
- Please post the invoice along with the items you wish to exchange.
- The item must be repacked, along with the returns form or invoice in the same condition as it was received.
- Items that have been clearly worn, have make-up marks, fake tan marks, have perfume or other scents are not eligible to be returned.
- Return to the address above.
- Madam Mayfair cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the parcel whilst in transit.
- Exchanges can take up to 7 days to be processed.
- Once an exchange has been approved we will require you to pay the cost of postage of the exchanged item and any additional cost arising from the new item choice.
- If we are unable to exchange the item we will email you with an explanation and offer a full refund minus the original shipping charge to you
- Please note you may only make an exchange on the same item once.
Please note that for hygiene purposes we do not accept returns of swimwear or earrings unless faulty.
By purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms.